Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Goodbye Selfish World

June 18, 2009 report

“No one is responsible for my death. I took the decision and no one influenced me. I am fed up with life and ea
ger to see what lies behind the curtain of death. I am not a coward. It’s my decision to end life in the way I have decided.
“Father and mother, I am sorry I didn’t meet your expectations. Please forgive me. I was not able to finish all my responsibilities. I am leaving them halfway. Hope, Santoshmama will fulfil them and take care of you people. Take care, with all my love. I am really sorry, but I had to take the decision since I couldn’t die daily. So once and for all I want to put an end to this.”
“Please burn my personal belongings which I have packed and kept in the cupboard along with my pyre. Goodbye selfish world. Your’s ever loving, Pradeep.”

‘Fed up with life’, techie kills self

TIMES NEWS NETWORK


Hyderabad: A 26-year-old software engineer, who came to Hyderabad on a Kingfisher flight early on Wednesday, allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison. He used to work for IBM, Bangalore.

1 comment:

vishal Choudhary said...

thanks for posting this article :)